Our Small Business Services and pricing set us apart from other law firms. Our reputation is paramount and that is why individuals, businesses, public organisations, large charities and Premiership football have sought our Employment Law services.
Specifically aimed at a small business from 0 to 2500 employees, we have committed resource and investment in developing our own proprietary software suite and applications called Affordable Risk Management (ARM).
Dedicated to saving time, energy and money for small business owners. ARM-HRM allows you to create legal and HR documents quickly and which help you stay compliant with the latest employment laws. Our service provides you with an extensive library of legal documents, training and processes that can keep you protected and minimise the risk of legal claims. It enables you to upload existing HR documentation and files so that your data and information are conveniently located in one place. HR-ARM provides you with legal documents you can trust and that can be used throughout your whole organisation.
The E-learning LMS provides a personalised, engaging suite of HR courses that improve employees knowledge and capabilities within their roles. It’s highly motivational and provides access to the training anytime, anywhere with our academy of courses; via desktop, tablet or mobile applications. Available to all employees online with immediate access saving you endless hours lost travelling to or from external training courses.
It also has a Holiday and Absence management solution that allows you to eradicate paperwork and holiday spreadsheets and provide your company with a global view of every employee’s status. Process holiday and absences systematically online with instant email notifications and approve or decline with a click of a button.
ARM can be utilised throughout your business. Regardless if you have one or multi-locations, your own cloud login provides a global view with secure online access and storage; plus all the filing requirements you would ever need.
We designed and developed our online ARM product to save businesses legal cost, resource and management time. It is available on a subscription basis, to further meet the needs of smaller growing businesses. An ounce of prevention is better than a pound of cure. ARM provides you with a dynamic suite of HRM services. Working smarter, creating faster work-flows and HR processes by managing all personnel data centrally. For pricing details, please click here.
This product is specifically designed and tailored to meet your unique needs, and it is self-contained via your own secure login.
ARM Complete provides the following benefits:
- A library of over 300 documents for easy access and use.
- Quick creation of employment documentation.
- Improving corporate governance and employee compliance and minimise the risk of civil or criminal penalties
- A personalised, secure area for storage of employment documentation.
- Every employee has secure cloud logins.
- A SCORM compliant e-learning learner management system.
- A library of e-learning courses on compliance subjects such as Display Screen Equipment, the Bribery Act, and Manual Handling in an Office Environment.
- An ability to assign courses to your employees, track progress and increase awareness among your employees of critical information regarding compliance issues they may face
- Holiday and Absence Management solution that allows you to accept or decline holiday requests systematically. No more paperwork- ever!
- Employees’ holiday entitlement automatically updates and calendars sync across all departments and locations. Providing a global view
- Reporting provides performance analysis for holiday and e-learning solutions.
Expert Employment Law Solicitors
As well as the above, our employment law team specialise in providing HR advice and legal support, resolving all types of employment issues and disputes for businesses and employers. These include covering Disciplinary issues and early ACAS conciliation, Settlement Agreements, Employment Tribunal, Discrimination, Unfair dismissal and Harassment and Bullying claims, to name a few of many the specialist areas we cover.
We offer various employment law services designed to take the pressure and headache out of being an employer. Services that help ensure you and your staff are more knowledgeable, compliant, and builds productivity and commitment.
For more information or to discuss any further detail, please contact our employment solicitors and expert legal team on 01780 757 589, request a call-back or complete our quick online enquiry form.