When a problem arises with an employee during the course of their employment because of capability, conduct or otherwise, you must follow appropriate procedures; either those set out in your contract and/or the relevant ACAS code.
You may need to investigate various allegations across the whole employment law spectre; harassment & bullying, discrimination, redundancy, GDPR, performance management, sickness and absence from work, culminating with some form of disciplinary procedure and action.
This is why employers need to have a clear and up-to-date set of employment law procedures and policies in place when addressing grievance and disciplinary issues. Also, by addressing any issue quickly can help you minimise the risk of employment tribunal claims.
For more advice, please call our employment lawyers and expert legal team on 01780 757 589, request a callback or complete our quick online enquiry form.
Affordable Risk Management (ARM)
At PJH Law, not only can we help you review your company’s procedure and policies concerning grievance and disciplinary issues. We also have our in-house proprietary software called ARM.
An ounce of prevention is better than a pound of cure. Our online service provides you with a library of up-to-date and compliant HR documents, and it also acts as an e-learning platform for all your staff.
It was purposely developed to save time, energy and money for small business owners. We designed and created this online HR product which is available on a subscription basis, to further help meet the needs of growing businesses.
ARM is specifically designed and tailored to meet your unique needs, and it is self-contained via your own secure intranet login.
ARM provides the following benefits:
- Quick creation of employment documentation.
- A personalised, secure area for storage of employment documentation.
- A library of over 300 documents for easy access and use.
- An employee intranet.
- A SCORM compliant e-learning learner management system.
- A library of e-learning courses on compliance subjects such as Display Screen Equipment, the Bribery Act, and Manual Handling in an Office Environment.
- An ability to assign courses to your employees, track progress and increase awareness amongst your employees of critical information regarding compliance issues they may face.
For more information regarding ARM, contact our employment solicitors and expert legal team on 01780 757 589, request a call-back or complete our quick online enquiry form.