Regardless of what size of your workforce, you can benefit from our HR Employment Law Retainer packages.
We offer a variety of employment law retainers for employers. All of our retainers can be bespoke and customised to your needs. You decide the level of service you want. We agree a fee and start date.
Our retainers vary from an unlimited service whereby you use us as much or as little as you want for an agreed monthly fee. Alternatively you can buy a set number of annual hours from us at a discounted rate. You decide.
All of our retained clients benefit from our membership of United Employment Lawyers. You can take out a discounted employment law insurance from SKB for as little as £336 per year for a quarter of a million cover.
Plus all retained clients receive a 70% reduction (from £1,188 to £356) for our market-leading on line HR documents and E-learning compliance service, HR-ARM.
Purposley designed to save businesses legal cost, resource and management time. Our HR-ARM product is available on a subscription basis, to further meet the needs of smaller growing businesses. An ounce of prevention is better than a pound of cure.
HR-ARM provides you with a library of up-to-date and legally compliant HR documents, which are editable to your individual needs, plus it also acts as a staff data management repository; employee information, absentee plus holiday calendar, and performance archive. Plus it has a training suite full of e-learning courses to help ensure best practice in HR compliance for all your staff. For more details please click here.
Tailored to meet your needs, and self-contained via your own secure intranet login.
- Peace of mind and a service that saves you time and reduces your legal cost.
- A library of over 300 documents for easy access and use.
- Quick creation of employment documentation.
- Improved corporate governance and employee compliance, while minimising the risk of civil or criminal penalties
- A personalised, secure area for storage of employment documentation.
- An employee intranet.
- A SCORM compliant e-learning learner management system.
- A library of e-learning courses on compliance subjects such as Display Screen Equipment, the Bribery Act, and Manual Handling in an Office Environment.
- An ability to assign courses to your employees, track progress and increase awareness among your employees of critical information regarding compliance issues they may face