PJH Law has your best interests at heart. What matters to us is providing you with the very best expert and specialist employment law advice across the whole range of HR and Employment law issues.
Employment law changes at a rapid pace, and every employee that works for your business is unique with different circumstances. This means it can be hard to predict all the situations you will encounter as a business owner as a result of their actions, and you may face difficult situations you need to manage.
Although as an employer, you may have to manage different employment disputes, there may come a time when an employee decides not to co-operate and the dispute ends in an employment tribunal.
Protection Insurance againts Employee Claims
When facing an unwelcome situation, it would be good to know that should you end up on court you are covered for any potential compensation, cost or award as well as your legal costs..
The Insurance solution covers:
- Damages (including injury to feelings)
- All defence legal costs
- Any Claimant costs and expenses ordered to be paid
- Other compensation, awards or costs and expenses ordered by a court
- Wider cover definitions e.g. policy includes potential future employees under a change of business ownership
- You will not incur any outlay with defence costs or awards.
- Legal costs for individual redundancies are covered
- Breaches in GDPR covered
- Claims relating to equal pay covered
For more information about the contact our emplpyment lawyers and expert legal team on 01780 757 589, request a call-back or complete our quick online enquiry form.