E-Learning HR Training Software
PJH Law Solicitors is so much more than an Employment Law firm.
We have designed and developed our own practise management software. We have our own Legal and HR online services called Affordable Risk Management; ARM, which includes E-Learning certification and employee education modules.
These modules cover E-learning courses on compliance, including the Bribery Act, GDPR and Manual Handling in an Office Environment.
All of our ARM software has been designed and developed to support the compliance and education of your employees regarding Legal and HR compliance issues. It is available on a subscription basis also, and all the products can be individually tailored to meet your specific needs.
None more so than our E-Learning online software, which is available separately and our E-learning courses are aimed at managers, supervisors and any employees that handle data.
The objectives of the course are to ensure your employees
- Are aware of the law
- Understand their responsibilities
- Know how to process and administrate efficiently
- Understand their responsibilities as an employee
- Know when and how to communicate with flag problems
The benefits of the courses are:
- Minimise risk and exposure to employment law legislation and potential civil, criminal and employee claims
- Demonstrate that you have processes of best practice within your organisation and making employees aware of their responsibilities
- Available on an annual or monthly subscription
- Or purchase as individual modules
By developing our own software, we can provide a competitive, timely and tailored service to our clients. All of our products are regularly reviewed by our specialist employment solicitors to ensure they are up to date and fully compliant.
For further information, please contact our employment lawyers and expert legal team on 01780 757 589, request a call-back or complete our quick online enquiry form.