The annual Employment Law update is next month. The biggest changes are as follows:
- National Minimum Wage rates increase on the 1st April
- Family friendly pay rates increase on 2nd April
- Statutory Sick pay increase on 6th April
- Gender Pay Gap Reporting Regulations come into force on 6th April – however, the snapshot date is the 5th
- The Apprenticeship Levy comes into effect on 1st May
Further detail about these changes can be found in the handouts and slides from our seminar which are linked in the PJH Law News segment.